Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#191 2018-11-13 14:02:57

Bloke
Developer
Website

Re: adi_matrix – Multi-article update tabs

I don’t see any INSERT or UPDATE statements in that trace. Is it definitely the result of you clicking Save?

And yes, you don’t need to fill in everything. Only the fields and parameters you want to see in your matrix. The only required field is matrix name.

This smacks of “expecting a string but got a number” which may indeed be to do with your Issue custom field being misinterpreted. A tag trace with the offending database write operation in it will hopefully narrow down which field is borking things.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#192 2018-11-13 14:40:51

colak
Admin
Website

What happens if you add a publisher in the privileges field of the matrix?

Yiannis
——————————
neme.org | hblack.net | LABS | State Machines | NeMe @ github

#193 2018-11-13 21:42:26

gomedia
Plugin Author
Website

Thanks everyone for chipping in on this one. Must confess I’m at a bit of a loss. Can’t reproduce the problem myself.

The ‘criteria_status’ column is/should be type INT, length 2, default 4. If you leave Status blank in the matrix settings, the value set in the table is/should be 0 – i.e. any article status.

Might be worth having a look at the adi_matrix table to check that the ‘criteria_status’ column is set up correctly.

Board footer