Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#11 2015-10-27 11:58:20

monicahu

Re: TXP Themes

Hey Bert, it’s nice to have the TXPThemes site when I’m now looking at overhaul my 2009 version to the responsive era :). A lot to learn for now.

Monica
Life with God is the purpose.

#12 2016-10-26 18:37:38

bici
Website

Thanks again for all your good works! i am trying to implement the Agency Theme, and i am having a Brain Spasm as i cannot get the Contact form to work? i get an error: “Sorry , it seems that my mail server is not responding. Please try again later!” Do i need to add some contact.php form? or??

Updated: i notice that in the JS file contact_me.js there is a line –

$.ajax({
                url: "././mail/contact_me.php",
                type: "POST",
do we need to create a contact_me.php file?

Last edited by bici (2016-10-26 19:24:19)

…. texted postive

#13 2016-10-27 06:06:07

jakob
Website

bici wrote #302504:

Thanks again for all your good works! i am trying to implement the Agency Theme, and i am having a Brain Spasm as i cannot get the Contact form to work? i get an error: “Sorry , it seems that my mail server is not responding. Please try again later!” Do i need to add some contact.php form? or??

Updated: i notice that in the JS file contact_me.js there is a line –

$.ajax({...

Hi Bici, it looks like you’ll need to get contact_me.php from download package for the original theme. There’s a note on that page too about getting it to work.

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#14 2016-10-27 20:53:53

bici
Website

jakob wrote #302511:

Hi Bici, it looks like you’ll need to get contact_me.php from download package for the original theme. There’s a note on that page too about getting it to work.

thank you thank you! Adding the contact.me php file was the cats pyjamas (plus having the correct link to the actual files JS and Mail ;-) )

A Big PLUS + in using this solution is that the Email Form is very easy to style. I tried to style the TxP ZCR plugin but was not very successful. Perhaps the ZCR form could contained a css styled example for those that might struggle to add styling. i always ended up using the default.

If a CSS styled version of the ZCR could be included it would make it very useful. i have never managed to stye the ZCR as i never know where to add the TXP tags etc. having an example would be very helpful. Itried combing the css style from the bootstrap contact section to work with the ZCR but failed.

…. texted postive

Board footer