Textpattern CMS support forum
Rah_change_passwords v0.7 released. Changes:
autocomplete="off"to password inputs too.
- Changed: Shortened admin-side step names to simple edit and save.
- Removed: That header and documentation link in effort to make the pane look more native.
Released v1.0. This update gives the plugin nice facelift and integrates the password changing options to the Users panel itself. When logged in as a publisher, you will be offered an option to change password from the native user editor form.
- Added: Finnish translation.
- Changed: Integrates with the native user editor located at the Users panel.
- Changed: Removed embedded language strings and moved them to textpacks.
- Changed: Now uses class methods, and requires PHP 5.
- Improved: Textpattern 4.5.0 compatibility, look and feel.
- Now requires Textpattern 4.5.0 or newer.
- From: Madrid, Spain
- Registered: 2005-09-19
- Posts: 387
Hi Gocom and community:
I’ve updated a site from Textpattern 4.5.7 to 4.6.2 using smd_user_manager and rah_change_passwords and now I can’t see the change user password interface when editing a single use profile.
Is it normal behaviour or should rah_change_passwords work under 4.6.2?
If it is not 4.6.2 ready, are you planning for a 4.6.2 compatible version or is there a patch for helping it to work?