Textpattern CMS support forum
- Plugin Author
- From: Miami, Florida
- Registered: 2005-11-29
- Posts: 2,634
Textpattern CMS default theme
This is the default theme that ships as standard with Textpattern CMS v4.5.7. It is intended as a starting point for new users learning the Textpattern CMS for the first time or existing users that want to adapt their current code for modern standards, and is not intended as a finished production theme (though you could use it as such if you want to).
- The code is commented throughout with helpful information to help you learn some of the techniques and tags available within Textpattern.
- Current best practices gathered from all over the web – in particular the HTML5 Boilerplate.
- Mobile first structure.
- Responsive CSS layout adapts to various device screen sizes, from 320px to over 1280px.
- Adheres to the Schema.org microdata format.
- Includes Sass version of CSS for rapid development.
- No images used at all.
- Tested on a wide range of devices, browsers and operating systems.
Supported web browsers
- Internet Explorer 8 onwards.
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera the last two recent stable releases.
- Installing this theme will overwrite Pages, Forms and Styles with the same names.
- The hcg_themes plugin is needed for installation.
- Make a backup of your current theme before trying out this new default theme.
Last edited by hcgtv (2015-09-19 15:52:10)