Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#31 2018-03-20 12:32:41

lythande
Website

Re: geo_vote

Thx Bloke for the Idea to look in my php-Version. My php-Version is “5.6.19” –
If I you correct understand, can this plugin only installing on php-version maximum “4.1.2”? Or should it install, because my php-Version is bigger than “4.1.2.”?

How (and where) can set the Plugin for newer php-Versions? Or have I you don’t understand…? (my english is not the best, sorry…)

#32 2018-03-20 12:50:09

Bloke
Developer
Website

lythande wrote #310157:

My php-Version is “5.6.19”

Okay, then your installation woes are unlikely to be caused by the plugin’s use of mysql_* functions. Not sure why it wouldn’t install. When I treid, it did take a few enable/disable cycles before I saw the Vote tab on the menu. No idea why.

can this plugin only installing on php-version maximum “4.1.2”?

Nope, that value refers to the minimum supported MySQL version.

The patch I made just fixes the use of mysqli_* (with an ‘i’) calls so anyone running newer versions of PHP can play.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#33 2018-03-20 13:02:37

lythande
Website

Okay, I try out your patch in my one textpatter-plugin.

Edit:
Many many thanks, your Patch works great!!! :-)

I have set my new Lines for vote_subtitles inside the Plugin-PHP and your patch too. Then I go to “Expanses” – “Vote” and there is very quick to install the Tables and was finish in 2 seconds. With my “vote_subtitles”! :-)

Edit 2:
wowww, I have look in my php-database and there is now the right collation utf8_general_ci! Much thanks for that too!!!

Last edited by lythande (2018-03-20 13:24:21)

#34 2019-01-19 18:08:20

lythande
Website

Hi,
now I wish to using the vote-plugin. But each of the option-bars of a question has the same color (Option 1, Option 2 …).
How I can make the class for the option-bar do different for each bar?

Under "function geo_vote_show_results($rs, $message){ :

if (${‘option_title_’.$i} != ‘’) { … //hard coded css for alpha release $out[] = ‘<div class=”’.$option_title_class.’” style=“width:’.$total_votes_percent[$i].’%;height:16px;”></div>’;

doesn’t work it with:

$out[]= ‘<div class=”’.$option_title_class-$1.’”…>

its outputting in the source without '<div class="'.$option_title_class-$1.'"> and only -1"> and then the follow code doesnt work. Its erased <div class="'.$option_title_class.

Has someone an idea how I can make it for this final:

<span class=“option_title_class”>Ja (100%, 4 Teilnahme)</span><br /><div class=“option_title_class-1” style=“width:100%;height:16px;”>(bar is green)</div>

so e.g. for the bars:

<div class=“option_title_class-1” >(the bar is green with class)</div>
<div class=“option_title_class-2” >(the bar is red with class)</div>
<div class=“option_title_class-3” >(the bar is grey with class)</div>

Last edited by lythande (2019-01-19 18:09:56)

#35 2019-01-19 20:10:08

lythande
Website

A second question:

in the vote_title-field I wish to use the questionmarks "title". But it outputting with \"title\"
How I can use the "title" without the backslash \?

Board footer